Becoming a Landlord with Graham Housing
Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Complete the landlord packet. The landlord packet can be printed from the website (see below) or picked up at our office at 109 East Hill Street, Graham, NC.
- Watch the 20-minute landlord information video. The video is shown (according to room availability) every Wednesday at 10:00 AM & 3:00 PM. (other times by appointment only)
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Completed Landlord Packet
- Copy of Social Security card or Tax ID number
- Copy of current drivers license
- Proof of ownership for the property. (Document must show the physical address of the property and the owner’s name on the same document.)
ALL NEW LANDLORD VENDORS MUST WATCH THE LANDLORD VIDEO AND PROVIDE ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION AT THE TIME OF APPOINTMENT! We also strongly encourage all new property managers of established landlords to make the time to watch the landlord video.
This section provides landlords with the resources needed for the Section 8 housing choice voucher program.
Becoming a Landlord
Voucher Fact Sheet
Landlord RFTA Cover Sheet
Available Property Listing Form
Section 8 Program Information
Direct Deposit Form
Landlord Rights & Responsibilities
HAP Contract Instructions
Graham Housing Authority's mailing address is:
PO Box 88
Graham, NC 27253
109 East Hill St., Graham